UP ITI admission: ITI is perfect choice for the people who are interested in short-term job oriented course. Not only job, you can also set up a small business with the knowledge and skill set that you gain in ITI. Candidates those who have decided to Uttar Pradesh ITI admission in respective trades need to read the below given updates regarding UP ITI Admission 2018.
All the ITI’s in utter Pradesh will accept the scores of joint entrance examination for offering admission in different technical and non-technical trades. Are you looking for a platform to know about UP ITI admission process in detail, and then this post is for you.
Rajya Vyavsayik Parikshan Parishad in Uttar Pradesh is the department which has control over the Institutes that offer a wide range of ITI courses to the eligible candidates. It is mandatory for all the applicants to get registered by filling the online Application Form. All the candidates need to participate in the entrance test to secure a good rank for getting UP ITI admission in selected college.
UP ITI Admission
- Aspirants should note that they must have passed high school from recognized board. Students appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for UP ITI Admission 2018
Age criteria is very important factor, applicants should look over the lower age limit as there is no bar on the upper age limit. Aspirants must be at least 14 years old as on 1st August 2018. Refer UP ITI admission notification 2018 for more details regarding age and relaxation rules.
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission application fees:
In order to successfully submit an application form, general and OBC category applicants have to pay Rs. 250/ and ST/ SC Category candidates must pay Rs.150/-. Individuals can submit the UP ITI admission form only after making payment.
UP ITI entrance test 2018 exam pattern
All the eligible applicants need to participate in the entrance test which consists of question paper. You need to answer 100 objective type based questions which carries 100 marks. Exam paper will cover the topic related to maths and science as per 10th standard. There is no negative marking and the candidate has to attempt the paper in three hours.
How to Apply UP ITI Admission 2018
- Go to the official site of Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad i.e. http://www.vppup.in/
- Hit on the registration tab, key in all details as present in your documents.
- Login to apply and then fill your personal details along with qualification details.
- Cross check your application fee after filling, make online payment and submit the form.
- Coming to the last step, take a print out of the form.
Submit UP ITI admission Form 2018 in offline mode
Eligible candidates may apply also offline as per norms of an organization to apply for ITI Admission
- Visit the official website, open UP ITI admission notification
- Download the admission form; fill all details in form as per requirements.
- You have to attach relevant documents along with application form.
- Place all the documents in an envelope and post them to below-given address before that last date.
Address to send applications:
Rajya Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226024