TS ITI Admission 2018: Many candidates would be looking to grab Telangana ITI admission right after completing their matriculation. As there is no upper age bar, we can expect more number of applications this year.
The Department of Employment and Training which works under the control of the government of Telangana assists the candidates about the admission into the ITI institutes of the state of Telangana. TS ITI Admission Eligible applicants can appear in the counselling based on the final merit list released by the exam authority which conducts the exam.
TS ITI admission 2018 aspirants need to submit applications for counselling before the timeline notified by the board.
TS ITI Admission
Eligibility Criteria 2018
Some minimum perquisites have to be met by the candidates in order to apply for TS ITI admission, please check them below. We will provide genuine information which is sourced from the official advertisement. Individuals those who want to apply for the Telangana ITI Admission must have completed the secondary school or senior secondary school education from the state or central board of education.
Candidates don’t need to worry about upper age limit as there are no restrictions regarding maximum age. However, the minimum age of the applicants must be between 14 years.
TS ITI admission application form fee cost
Applicants have to remit some amount to participate in the admission process which includes participation in entrance test followed by counselling. Refer TS ITI admission official notification for information regarding application fees.
Instructions to fill Telangana ITI Admission Application Form 2018
- The application filling and submission process is now made online, it will be made available published on the official website i.e. ‘https://iti.telangana.gov.in/’.
- Applicants need to fill all the detail in the application form as required.
- Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee
- Recheck the form carefully after filling; verify whether all details are entered correctly or not.
- Finally, submit TS ITI admission form and take a print out of it.
What is the seat allotment process for ITI Admission?
These few points which are given below will let you know the admission process so that you can follow these instructions at that time.
- Individuals need to submit only one application for admission in both private and public institutions.
- During counselling, applicants will be provided with application form along with the instructions booklet.
- Aspirants need to affix self-attested recent passport size photograph.
- Please remember that an incomplete application or TS ITI admission application form submitted after the due date will be rejected.
- A merit list will be released by the board.
- Candidates need to attend counselling based on the rank obtained in the merit list.
TS ITI Admission 2018 Counselling Process
Knowing information about counseling is very important if you are trying hard for Telangana ITI admission 2018. Applicants will be invited to attend the counselling process based on their rank in the merit list. Applicant has to express his choice and put a signature .Individuals those who are not able to express their choice of trade and institution need take the advice of experts.