Rajasthan ITI Admission Form 2018: Industrial training institute course has lot of demand; especially there are a lot number of jobs for ITI candidates in government sector. The courses specially focus on skill development in students. ITI COURSE churns out skilled professionals each year and thus develops the skilled work force in India. In a move to offer admission in ITI colleges in Rajasthan, a notification was issues by vocational training department of Rajasthan
Applicants can now fill Rajasthan ITI online admission form 2018 if they are willing to grab seat in any one of the reputed industrial training institutes in Rajasthan. Applicants should make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting Rajasthan ITI admission form. Apart from that, applicants should candidates should meet the mentioned eligibility criteria that is given in the notification.
What must be the age limit of the applicants?
The minimum candidate’s age should be of 14 years. Age of the candidate age should be 17 years if he or she is applying for Motor Vehicle Trade and Mechanic Trade. Coming to the upper age, there is no higher age limit mentioned for the examination.
Must required education Qualification for Rajasthan ITI Admission
Applicants must have passed 10th class Science and Mathematics in the CBSE or Rajasthan Board with. The candidates who has completed or appeared in 10th class are eligible to apply. Individuals interested in IT courses are required to complete the 10th class with science subjects. Aspirants who have passed the equivalent exam or 10th class they can apply for joining in the non-engineering programs.
How to fill Rajasthan ITI Admission Online Form
- Step into Rajasthan boards official website i.e. http://dte.rajasthan.gov.in/iti.html
- Open Rajasthan ITI admission 2018, fill it completely and upload relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and take one print out.
Rajasthan ITI admission Form 2018
- For filling the online admission form , you need to visit the official website
- Then click on the link of apply for ITICAT 2018.
- You can have a look at the registration and give required details in the empty field.
- Admission seekers need to give registration ID and password with successful registered user email ID.]
- The login option can be used along with registration ID and password and simply fill the personal details.
- You have to upload the recent passport size photograph and signature
- Press submit option and fill the education information and pay examination fees
- At the end, candidates can take a printout and send the Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2018 to below address.
Rajasthan ITICAT Syllabus 2018
Exam syllabus is more important for the exam preparation. Detailed syllabus is available in the official notification. You don’t bother about the competition, just start the exam preparation and score excellent marks to get admission in any of the top colleges. You have to attempt objective type questions in the written test. You will be given 150 MCQ available in the various sections. Total numbers of marks will be 300 while the duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.