MP ITI Admission form: The official notification of MP ITI admission form will be released by the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Madhya Pradesh for all the eligible candidates to take the admission in various ITI institutes in Madhya Pradesh state. Candidate those who want to apply for entry level professional/vocational courses can apply for the entrance examination.
The number of applicants in the past couple of years has been increased, so there is a shortage of seats. According to the latest trends, there is lot of demand for the introduction of new ITI colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates aiming for MP ITI admission have to be aware of the selection procedure. Download official notification to check each and every detail regarding MP ITI admission 2018.
Courses for which applications will be invited for MP ITI Admission
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Machinist Grinder
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die, maker
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
MP ITI Admission 2018 Application Form
- Interested candidates must apply via online mode.
- Applicants must reach the official site, they must click on apply online tab and then fill the application form.
- Carefully fill the application form and submit application fees. Through online payment gateways.
- Final submit the application form after fee payment.
- At last take the print of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for MP ITI admission 2018
- Applicants should be at least 14 years old to apply for MP Madhya Pradesh ITI admission.
- There is no upper age limit for the applicants.
- Students or ITI aspirants those who have completed their high school education can apply for admission.
MP ITI Application Fee
The details of application fee for all candidates will be clearly mentioned in the advertisement; candidates can check it from our website as soon as the notification is released.
MP ITI Counselling
In order to get seat in any one of the ITI institutes in MP, students need to undergo counselling. It will be held for eligible candidates after the declaration of the Result. Admissions in the ITI courses in Madhya Pradesh will be provided to the applicants via counselling.
Check these MP ITI Admission 2018 Important Dates
Please note that official dates are not yet released by the board, these are only our expected dates.
- The application form will be available in Aug 2018
- Deadline for submission of application forms Aug 2018
- Admit card will be available from Sept 2018
- Entrance examination will be conducted in Sept 2018
- Results declaration might be done in Sept 2018
Life after ITI Certification
After completion of ITI course, candidates may find admission into Diploma in Engineering for better career opportunity or they can also choose short term courses in Advanced Training Institute (ATI). They can open own business or try for jobs.