Manipur ITI Admission, Mizoram ITI Admission: Be it Manipur or Mizoram, ITI admission is based on a specific domain. ITI course enables the candidate to have good theoretical and practical knowledge. If you are trying for Manipur ITI admission, you have to participate in the common entrance test which will be held throughout the state.
Most of the ITI courses in Mizoram are just for the span of 1-year maximum. Check out the information related to Mizoram ITI admission in this article if you are interested to pursue this one year or two-year short-term course if you just wanted a quick job after completing of 10th grade then Mizoram ITI admission should come in handy. Candidates will be trained with one field and you can start your job on your own business also.
We all know that manufacturing industries, railways and electricity companies can’t work without the services of ITI employees. So there are assured job opportunities in many fields after the completion of course.
Manipur and Mizoram ITI admission eligibility conditions
A lot of queries are emerging out from the candidates especially about the eligibility conditions for Mizoram ITI admission 2018. Scroll down this page to check the needed eligibility criteria for Manipur ITI admission 2018
Candidates should make a note of the minimum eligibility required to get the admission in ITI courses in Manipur and Mizoram. Eligible candidates must have passed the 10th class from the recognized board or university. It is in the hand of the both governments to give admission in the affiliated colleges based on Manipur ITI admission, Mizoram ITI admission entrance test score.
- Bihar ITI Admission
- HP ITI Admission
- MP ITI Admission
- Gujarat ITI Admission
- West Bengal ITI Admission
- Kerala ITI Admission
The minimum age requited for the Manipur ITI admission aspirant to fill the application form is 14 years. The same age limit is applicable for Mizoram ITI admission.
Make sure that you have scanned copies of photograph, signature, caste and other necessary documents which are mentioned in Manipur ITI admission notification before visiting the official website to fill the application form. We suggest candidates to check Mizoram ITI admission notification carefully before applying so that you will get to know what all are required to submit the application form.
Direct Links to access ITI admission application forms:
- Please visit http://dget.nic.in/content/ for Manipur ITI admission application form 2018.
- Login to https://itiaizawl.mizoram.gov.in/ to view admission notification and submit Mizoram ITI admission application form.
Steps in brief to fill Mizoram ITI Admission, ITI Admission form 2018
- Candidates belonging to Mizoram or Manipur need to open the above given links according to their state. The candidates need to fill the application form in order to get participate in admission process by facing the entrance test.
- Candidates must fill the ITI admission form and remit the fee before last date.
- Applicants must provide genuine date of birth and other personal details.
- Upload photograph and signature in appropriate fields.
- Verify the information that you have entered before final submission.
- Make payment and submit the admission form.
The official notification is not yet released by vocational training boards of both the states, stay tuned to our website for more useful information and latest updates.