Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018: ITI is the most in-demand skill development course in India.The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training board of Maharashtra releases the official notification for all the eligible candidates to take the admission in various ITI institutes in Maharashtra state.
Students those who want to pursue the entry-level professional or vocational courses have to apply for the entrance examination and can take Maharashtra ITI admission in the private or public ITI institutes located in the state of Maharashtra.
All the interested applicants can read details about Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018 notification for eligibility Criteria, age limit, admission Process and important dates.
It is a state level examination that is conducted by Directorate of Vocational Education & Training board of Maharashtra
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2018
Applicants must consider these dates very seriously, most importantly the last date for sending application form or filling the form through online portal. In the state of Maharashtra , there are lot number of Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in and lot of courses in the different trades are offered by the institutes as given down in this article.
- Telangana ITI Admission
- MP ITI Admission
- Gujarat ITI Admission
- Rajasthan ITI Admission
- Karnataka ITI Admission
Candidates those who are interested to take Maharashtra ITI admission 2018 must consider one of the following trades mentioned below.
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Machinist Grinder
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Tools & Die, maker
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra ITI admission 2018
Students have to meet the following criteria if he or she wants to get admission into ITI courses in Maharashtra state. One must have passed matriculation to apply for ITI admissions. Lower age of the applicants must not be less than 14 years. Refer Maharashtra ITI admission notification to read more details regarding eligibility criteria.
How to fill Maharashtra ITI Admission Application Form 2018
As per the available information, Maharashtra ITI admission form 2018 will be available from August 2018 onwards. Applicants are here by informed to go through the below-given information which helps them to apply online without making any mistakes.
- Candidates can access Maharashtra ITI Admission Application Form from http://admission.dvet.gov.in, it is the official website where all the updates will be posted.
- Aspirants need to fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 250 for the entrance examination.
- ITI admission form fee for the candidates of the reserved category will be Rs. 150.
- Candidates need to submit the application form offline after remitting application fees.
- Application form will be sent to the official address of Maharashtra ITI board by registered post.
Maharashtra ITI admission process is simple; seats will be allotted in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of performance in the entrance examination.