Karnataka ITI admission: Are you searching for information related to Karnataka ITI admission 2018? If so, you need to put an end to your search as you have reached the right place. Directorate of Employment and Training undertakes the admission process in the state. It works under the control of Ministry of Labor of the Government of India.
Admission or seats will be allotted according to the order of Rank. Candidates with top rank will get seat in top colleges.The board conducts a written examination that serves as minimum qualification for the trade.
Eligibility Criteria: The age of the candidates looking for Karnataka ITI admission 2018 must be in between 14 and 40 years of age as on the cutoff date. Only the candidates falling in this age limit are eligible to apply. Incorrect applications will be rejected.
Required academic qualifications: Candidates need to possess the below given educational qualification in order to submit their application. The academic qualification varies depending upon the type of trade that the candidate is interested to take. Some courses need 8th class while candidates must pass matriculation for some other courses. 45 years of age relaxation is given in case of ex-servicemen and war widows
How to apply for Karnataka ITI Admission 2018
All the applicants or aspirants must check Karnataka ITI admission notification before accessing online application form .Eligible candidates can apply online through Directorate of Employment & Training of Karnataka website http://emptrg.kar.nic.in/etiindex.asp. All the applications must be submitted via the above given portal on or before June 12, 2018.
For your convenience, we have mentioned few simple tips that let you to submit Karnataka ITI admission form without facing much hassles.
- Open http://emptrg.kar.nic.in/etiindex.asp , this will let you to land on directorate of vocational education, Karnataka.
- Open the Karnataka ITI admission 2018 notification; go through each and every instruction given in it.
- Hot on “apply online” button and access application form.
- Enter all the mandatory details
- Later you will be asked to upload scanned copies of educational documents and photograph, upload them and remit Karnataka ITI admission form fee.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future use.
How to apply in Karnataka ITI Admission form offline mode?
Are you willing to apply in offline mode rather that online mode, then follow the below given instructions.
- Go and get the Karnataka ITI admission form 2018 from the prescribed place.
- Fill the application form, attach supporting documents and then paste your photograph on it.
- Recheck the form after filling and send it to the below given address.
- Address: Kaushalya Bhavan, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Karnataka ITI Admission Important Dates
Don’t forget the below given important dates of you are Karnataka ITI admission seeker.
- Karnataka ITI Admission 2018 Application form will be available on the portal from 27 May to 12 June 2018
- Document verification date from will be conducted by the authority in between 15 June to 17 June 2018
- The board will announce results on 18/06/2018
- Initial seat allotment will be done on 19/06/2018