HP ITI Admission 2018: Right today, our country economy is in the mode of globalization and liberation. Therefore there is need to develop skilled personnel in appropriate numbers with adequate skills to meet the requirements of the ultimate users such as industries and service sectors.
The main aim why HP ITI admission notification 2018 is released is to provide employment to weaker sections of the society. The same is being done by institutes in Himachal Pradesh.Most of the skill training programs are lengthy in terms of duration besides requiring higher educational qualifications. Students those who cannot afford expensive graduate courses can choose ITI.
HP Takniki Shiksha Board will issue a notification in the month of April or may every year for giving admission into government and private ITI colleges which are located within Himachal Pradesh. All the eligible candidates can apply online by following the instructions given in this article. The online application will be available right from the moment when the HP ITI admission 2018 notification is released.
HP ITI Admission – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The minimum eligibility qualification getting Himachal Pradesh ITI admission in various courses is classes 8th, 10th, and 12th.P lease go through the official notification for more information like names of it is counseling process, the process for seat allotment etc. If 10+2 candidates are interested to take ITI entrance they should have cleared the examination with maths and science.
Applicants should remember that there is no upper age limit, while the must required minimum age to fill apply for HP ITI admission 2018 is 14 years. The candidates willing to apply for Himachal Pradesh ITI admission 2018 must be from this state only.
HP ITI Admission Form Fee 2018
To successfully submit the HP ITI admission form, candidates have to bear the examination fee that is mentioned in the advertisement. Applicants belonging to General category have to pay Rs.350 while students from reserved category must pay just Rs.250.
How to fill Himachal Pradesh ITI admission form 2018
- Individuals can apply by filling the HP ITI admission form on the official website which is http://himachal.nic.in/.
- Applicants need to fill all the details educational qualifications, name, age, percentage obtained in qualifying exam, date of birth exactly in the form.
- After entering all the details in the form, applicants have to remit the fee which we have mentioned in the above paragraph. Candidates can also go through HP ITI admission notification for more details regarding application fee and mode of fee payment.
- After remitting the fees, HP ITI Admission aspirants need to take print out of the form fur future references.
- Final admission into the ITI institutes of Himachal Pradesh will be made on the basis of the merit list which will be made on the basis of the marks attained by the applicants in the entrance exam.
- Reservation, candidate’s educational qualification, and rank will have a strong influence.
Seat allotment will be done after first counseling. Depending upon the availability of seats, the organization may conduct further phases of