Haryana ITI admission: ITI is most popular course in India which students usually pursue after matriculation. Department of Industrial Training Haryana invites online applications every year for students seeking admission to various technical training institutes across the state. Getting ITI admission in Haryana is very easy if little hard work is done.
This article will be helpful for the candidates those who are looking for information regarding Haryana ITI admission 2018, scroll down this page to see eligibility criteria, important dates, application process etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana ITI admission
Industrial Training Department, Haryana is offering many of Diploma Courses as well as Certificate Courses on the basis of qualification i.e. 10th or 12th passed candidates. The aim of giving admission is admission to mulish the skill of student in selected technical trade. Haryana ITI admission aspirant should have passed 10th class or 12th class to participate in the admission process.
Haryana ITI Admission 2018
To improve the skill of the candidates, ITI provides many special courses for Girls or Women so that they become excel them in any field like job or self-employed business. Remember all these courses will be offered on regular basis.
- Maharashtra ITI Admission
- Telangana ITI Admission
- MP ITI Admission
- Gujarat ITI Admission
- Rajasthan ITI Admission
- Karnataka ITI Admission
The following are the courses that Haryana ITI is offering for students those who are trying for admission
Fitter, Plumber, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, Welder, stenography Hindi, Mechanic Diesel, Draughtsman Civil, Mechanic Diesel, COPA, Sheet Metal Worker, Turner etc.
Requirements for Haryana ITI admission 2018
- Applicants must be Class 10th pass from recognized Board.
- Remember that educational qualification will different for different trades.
- The minimum age should be 14 years as on 1st August, 2018. Check Haryana ITI Admission 2018 notification for more details.
How to apply for Haryana ITI Admission 2018
If you don’t know how to apply for Haryana ITI admission, then go through the below-given instructions. Online registration will commence in the month of June 2018.
- Visit official web portal to complete the registration process first
- Enter details such as category, candidates name, gender, date of birth.
- After entering all the details, your registration number and password will send via email or SMS.
- One time registration must be done for attending three round of counseling.
- Students seeking for Haryana ITI admission need to make payment of counseling fee within two working days.
- Registration will be canceled if payment is not made.
Haryana ITI Admission 2018 Seat Allotment and selection process:
Final selection will be based on merit list and choice of colleges filled by the candidates the authority. Each and every update regarding the entrance test will be sent to the candidate via email or SMS.After seat allotment candidate needs to report at the respective college
- Candidates looking for ITI admission 2018 need to look at these important dates
- Applications will be started in July 2018
- The last date for receiving applications is July 2018
- Classes will commence in August 2018
- 1st Counselling will start on July 2018
- 2nd phase for counseling will be conducted in July 2018