Gujarat ITI admission 2018: The Gujarat Industrial Training Institute which takes care of the technical trade education in the state will announce Gujarat ITI Admission Notification every year. Students who are interested in pursuing ITI and who want to take admission in various courses can go through Gujarat ITI admission notification 2018 from this page.
Applicants those who meet all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Gujarat ITI admission notification are advised to submit application form in online mode. The official web portal can be used to submit the application form.
Gujarat ITI Admission
Who are eligible to apply For ITI Admission Gujarat 2018? Please check the eligibility criteria before filling the Gujarat ITI admission form 2018.
- In order to apply, interested should have passed 10th Class Examination.
- Applicants must have passed 8th class for non engineering programs.
- Candidates must have domicile of Gujarat State. They need to provide relevant certificate during counselling or documents verification process.
- Gujarat Industrial Training Institute has fixed the minimum age of the applicant as 14 years.
- SC/ST/OBC or other backward classes and other reserved category people will get relaxation in age as per the rules of Indian government. Check Gujarat ITI admission notification 2018 for more details.
- Telangana ITI Admission
- MP ITI Admission
- Gujarat ITI Admission
- Rajasthan ITI Admission
- Karnataka ITI Admission
How to Apply For Gujarat ITI Admission Application Form 2018?
Please follow the below-mentioned instructions to get access Gujarat ITI 2018 Admission form
- Initially candidates have to log on to the official website of Gujarat state technical education or vocational training board i.e. itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
- Look down in the home page, move your cursor towards left side under “Gujarat ITI Admission 2018” section.
- Hit on the appropriate link of the Gujarat ITI Admission Notification 2018.
- Carefully go through the notification and check each and every detail.
- Go back to home page if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Click on the “Apply Online” option and fill Gujarat ITI Online Application Form 2018 with genuine information
- Recheck the information after filling it completely and upload your photograph.
- Now upload all supporting documents which prove your education, date of birth and then hit on submit.
- Last but not least, don’t forget to take out a copy of Gujarat ITI Online admission Form 2018 .Preserve it safely for future reference.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 Merit List
Soon after the announcement of results and submission of Gujarat ITI admission form 2018, a merit list will be prepared and ranks will be assigned to qualified candidates. All the applicants need to keep in touch to get the Industrial Training Institute district wise merit list.
What is the next process after the announcement of results?
Results for Gujarat ITI will be released in some time after the examination, which is one of the crucial steps in the admission process. Seat allotment will start after the declaration of ranks. Applicants have to exercise options and interested trade according to their interests. Remember that applicants or Gujarat ITI admission seekers must have passed the qualifying examination by the time of documents verification.