Delhi ITI Admission: Selecting a right stream after 10th class board exam is the key element in career graph, trying for Delhi ITI admission in reputed college may change away your future. Select the best ITI course according to your interest, skills and your dream future.
While taking admission in any ITI college in Delhi, It is also important to choose a course to your potential talents. You have to choose the trade where there are chances of performing well. Some Delhi ITI admission aspirants will usually decide the course or trade based upon the parent’s advice.
Think about your interests, decide by discussing with friends and relatives, choose the ITI course based on the recent market and high salary. Also look whether your parents are able to spend on the course you choose or not.
Think about the below-given points before applying for Delhi ITI Admission
- Get complete idea on the field you choose.
- Figure out the educational expenses and a plan to manage the expense
- Enquire whether the trade that you have chosen will satisfy personal and financial need after completion of course.
- Check the duration of the course and find out the scope of higher education.
- Research whether will you be able to cope up with the nature of work.
Delhi ITI Admission Notification 2018
Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi offers admission to eligible candidates in various trades. Every year it releases Delhi ITI Admission notification with an intention of inviting application form from eligible candidates.
Students those who are looking forward for admission in ITI courses in Delhi can apply from May 2018 by following the below-given instructions. The registration forms will be closed in June 2018. Individuals applying for Delhi ITI Admission 2018 may check out important details like age limit, educational qualification and other requirements in this article.
- Bihar ITI Admission
- HP ITI Admission
- MP ITI Admission
- Gujarat ITI Admission
- West Bengal ITI Admission
Age Limit for Delhi ITI admission 2018
Good news for most of the eligible as well as interested applicants is there is no upper limit to apply for Delhi ITI Admission. While coming to the lower age limit, candidates must be at least 15 years as on the closing date of application submission.
Some posts will be of two semesters durations where as some courses will be completed within two semesters. The educational qualification required for various courses varies, you must have passed 10th for few technical posts, 8th for some trades and there are ITI courses which even need 12th class as minimum qualification. Refer Delhi ITI admission notification for more details; we will update it here when once the advertisement is released.
We will update the important dates as soon as they are released by the authority which is looking over the entrance exam. Most probably we can expect the admission process to start in July 2018.
Fill Delhi ITI Admission Application Form in Online mode:
- Candidates may visit official site of i.e. nic.in to apply online.
- Access the application form, by opening the advertisement link and one go through all the information asked in Delhi ITI 2018 admission Application Form.
- Fill your details and upload necessary documents along win the prescribed format.
- In the next step, you have to remit the prescribed fees and then submit Delhi ITI 2018 admission application Form.
- Preserve one copy of application form for future use by taking a print out.