CG ITI admission 2018: The Department of Training and Employment Chhattisgarh is inviting online applications for offering CG ITI admissions to courses offered by it in various trades. A notification will be released by the government and private ITIs in state for academic session 2018-2019.
Go through Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, application procedure, application fee, age limit and other details by carefully reading this article
Eligibility criteria for CG ITI admission aspirant
Whether you are looking to grab seat in electrician, fitter or any other trade, you should have passed 10th or 12th exam with mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board or Institution. For some trades candidates must have passed class 8th exam.
To apply for the CG ITI admission 2018, initially you need to submit Application Form 2018 on or before the last date. You need to do preparation for the entrance examination by going through each and every topic in the given syllabus after successfully submitting the ITI Application form.
In order to guide you for applying to Chhattisgarh ITI entrance test, we have provided each and every step along with the link to access online application. Please follow the below-given points carefully.
How CG ITI Admission will be given?
Admissions to all courses offered by ITIs in Chhattisgarh will be made on the basis of the merit in the qualifying exam that is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test. Reservation is applicable as per the rule and regulations of Government of India.
- Bihar ITI Admission
- HP ITI Admission
- MP ITI Admission
- Gujarat ITI Admission
- West Bengal ITI Admission
- Delhi ITI Admission
- Manipur, Mizoram ITI Admission
How to Apply for CG ITI 2018 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting cgiti.cgstate.gov.in in between 21 June to 7 July 2018 candidates can also register their profile by visiting http://slcm.cgstate.gov.in/ITI
A registration fee of Rs. 50 has to be paid by applicants belonging to general and OBC category and the fees for students belonging to SC/ST or other reserved class is Rs.50. The CG ITI admission application form fee must be remitted only via online payment gateways i.e. through debit card, online banking or credit card. No other modes of payment are accepted.
How to fill CG ITI Admission Form 2018
- Students those who want to participate in CG ITI 2018 Admission process have to check their eligibility criteria.
- In the first step, all the candidates need to visit the link given above.
- Click on Apply online link on the official website, to access the application form.
- Now you are required to enter all the mandatory details.
- Later you have to upload all your all relevant documents like recent color passport size photograph along with signature in prescribed format.
- Remit the applicant fee and print the hard copy of application form which will be useful during counseling.
- Online application form can be accessed from July 2018 (dates are not yet announced)
- It should be submitted on or before 28 July, 2018
- First merit list for admission will be displayed in August 2018 (expected)